Every file(CPT, REF) once created in synon gets Create object, Change object and delete object function by default
As its name suggest Create object allows you to add a new record into the file. It does not have any object name and is used as a subroutine with in the calling functions.
Default parameters are all the fields of the update access path.
Action diagram user exit points
- Processing before DBF write
- USER: Processing before DBF update
- USER: Processing if DBF already exists
- Processing after DBF write
- USER: Processing if DBF update error
- USER: Processing after DBF update